This mountain of chili cheese fries from Zesto's in Omaha, Nebraska looks both awesome and frightening at the same time. Molly didn't comment on how they tasted, but I assume it was more on the side of "awesome." Next time I'm in Omaha, I know where I'm eatin'!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Serve Your Valentine Breakfast in Bed With These 20 Brunch Recipes