Oreos may be the wold's best-selling cookie, but it has yet to make much of a impression in biscuit-obsessed England. Nightline covers the Oreo invasion on British soil: what's the Oreo's strategy, how is it being received, and, most importantly, does it dunk well in tea? After the jump, watch the analysis of the Oreo takeover.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast