15-year old Jennifer Sharpe sold 17,323 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one season, more than any other Girl Scout has ever sold in the same time period. What's the secret? Manning her own temporary Girl Scout Cookies booth every day of the week probably had something to do with it—that's serious dedication.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf