15-year old Jennifer Sharpe sold 17,323 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one season, more than any other Girl Scout has ever sold in the same time period. What's the secret? Manning her own temporary Girl Scout Cookies booth every day of the week probably had something to do with it—that's serious dedication.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: How to Make a Gooey Apple Pie
- The Pressure Cooker Makes Rich, Hearty Ragù Bolognese in Record Time