15-year old Jennifer Sharpe sold 17,323 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one season, more than any other Girl Scout has ever sold in the same time period. What's the secret? Manning her own temporary Girl Scout Cookies booth every day of the week probably had something to do with it—that's serious dedication.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads