Dunkin Donuts has pulled a Rachael Ray ad where she appears to be wearing a keffiyeh, a traditional headdress worn by Arab men and, more recently, a fashion accessory, due to opposition from those who see the scarf as a symbol and representation of support for Palestinian terrorism. Now the world is safe from a black and white paisley scarf-donning Rachael Ray. [via So Good]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast