How do you like your salsa? Fruity? Garlicky? Roasted and smoky? Spicy enough to pack a punch? Garrett, the blogger behind Vanilla Garlic, embraces all of the above with this chipotle-tomatillo salsa. It's adapted from a recipe by Rick Bayless in his cookbook Mexican Kitchen. Garrett entered it in an office salsa contest, but somehow did not win! We want more intel on this questionable other salsa conquistador.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For