Here's something you don't see every day (I hope): buckets of fat in your home refrigerator. Not just run-of-the-mill fat, but "jowl fat" and "bacon jus." It's the fridge of your dreams!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin