Amy's April Fools' Day "Eggs and Toast" could've fooled me. The "egg" is actually Meyer lemon pudding and Meyer lemon curd, and the "toast" is toasted cinnamon cake slices. Learn how to make this trompe l'oeil dessert at Amy's blog, Eggs On Sunday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- The 10 Dishes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Georgian Food