Amy's April Fools' Day "Eggs and Toast" could've fooled me. The "egg" is actually Meyer lemon pudding and Meyer lemon curd, and the "toast" is toasted cinnamon cake slices. Learn how to make this trompe l'oeil dessert at Amy's blog, Eggs On Sunday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For