Amy's April Fools' Day "Eggs and Toast" could've fooled me. The "egg" is actually Meyer lemon pudding and Meyer lemon curd, and the "toast" is toasted cinnamon cake slices. Learn how to make this trompe l'oeil dessert at Amy's blog, Eggs On Sunday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide