It's three of your favorite ingredients in one: bacon, maple syrup, and hard liquor! Just in time for maple syrup season, New York Magazine shares Don Lee's recipe for his bacon-infused bourbon and maple syrup cocktail served at East Village bar PDT.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)