The New York Times's Well Blog gives an overview of Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?, a new book by Peter Walsh that explains how to de-clutter your home for a healthier lifestyle. If you want to start "stripping away the excess 'fat' from your kitchen," get rid of those kitchen appliances you don't use anymore along with anything that's broken, stained, or chipped.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches