We've seen the spork (spoon-fork) and splayd (spoon-blade), but behold the glory of the Knork (knife-fork). As the Washington Post revealed today, inventor Mike Miller was just sick and tired of sawing his hot slice of pizza with a pedestrian fork. To date, he's already sold about one million Knorks ($6 each).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide