I didn't know I wanted a cuddle-able teacup until I saw this adorable plush teacup made by Teresa at Sewing Stars. It may not be useful (although I think the property of "making me smile" is useful enough), but I still want it. Badly. I also like her tired, somewhat unhappy-looking coffee mugs; it's just like real-life!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef