I didn't know I wanted a cuddle-able teacup until I saw this adorable plush teacup made by Teresa at Sewing Stars. It may not be useful (although I think the property of "making me smile" is useful enough), but I still want it. Badly. I also like her tired, somewhat unhappy-looking coffee mugs; it's just like real-life!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)