I've never paid much attention to patterns left behind in a tangerine's empty skin, but after looking at designer Svilen Dimchevski's beautiful series of winter trees portrayed in tangerine skins, I'll have to do a double-take before throwing the peel away. [via notcot]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?