Just at the buzzer, Endless Simmer shoots and scores with a guide that ranks the teams in this year's NCAA tournament based on which schools have the best foods to eat while drinkin'. Endless Simmer's choices are solid, but like any bracket, there's room for debate. They've ranked Georgia at No. 1 for its nearby Luther Burger. A solid choice, but perhaps the obvious one. I'm pulling for a Cinderella win from underdogs Wisconsin, represented by the mac-and-cheese pizza available at Madison's Ian's Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers