Just at the buzzer, Endless Simmer shoots and scores with a guide that ranks the teams in this year's NCAA tournament based on which schools have the best foods to eat while drinkin'. Endless Simmer's choices are solid, but like any bracket, there's room for debate. They've ranked Georgia at No. 1 for its nearby Luther Burger. A solid choice, but perhaps the obvious one. I'm pulling for a Cinderella win from underdogs Wisconsin, represented by the mac-and-cheese pizza available at Madison's Ian's Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad