Just at the buzzer, Endless Simmer shoots and scores with a guide that ranks the teams in this year's NCAA tournament based on which schools have the best foods to eat while drinkin'. Endless Simmer's choices are solid, but like any bracket, there's room for debate. They've ranked Georgia at No. 1 for its nearby Luther Burger. A solid choice, but perhaps the obvious one. I'm pulling for a Cinderella win from underdogs Wisconsin, represented by the mac-and-cheese pizza available at Madison's Ian's Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants