Maki over at Just Hungry must be on a similar wavelength as our own Robyn Lee here at Serious Eats, because neither of them can resist stepping to it with the cute foods. Last year for Easter Maki made "bunny bao." This year, it's "hot cross bunnies." (Nice food pun, btw.) Over on her site she says she started with this recipe from the BBC and tweaked it a bit. From there, she shows you in pictures and words exactly how to create these little guys for yourself.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, and Tomato