An exhaustive list of wacky restaurant names, broken down by cuisine type (Seoul Food) and with sections that list names riffing on literary characters (The Hearty Boys), songs (Brew Moon), brand names (Grub Med), and more. [via Kottke]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.