If you've always wanted to roast your own coffee at home but couldn't justify the $100 price tag, Cool Tools gives you a helpful step-by-step photo guide showing how you can do it using a hot-air popcorn popper [via Lifehacker]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast