In preparation for Chinese New Year, which starts tomorrow, Mad Baker made these adorable pineapple tarts, a symbol for good luck. If you celebrate holiday, I hope you have a stomach-busting Chinese New Year's Eve feast tonight!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast