In preparation for Chinese New Year, which starts tomorrow, Mad Baker made these adorable pineapple tarts, a symbol for good luck. If you celebrate holiday, I hope you have a stomach-busting Chinese New Year's Eve feast tonight!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer