Carl Huber used his 110% accurate "Pig Butchering Guide" to help him create his baconpig, a somewhat pig-shaped mass made mostly out of bacon, ground pork, and a hot dog. Carl sums up the process as so: "I took the pork hot dog, encased it in ground pork, and wrapped it in bacon." Get ready to feast your eyes on the "turducken of pork." It kind of looks like Piglet!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Beautiful, Flaky Pie Crust the Old-Fashioned Way
- Cold Steak Salad With Cucumber and Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette