Carl Huber used his 110% accurate "Pig Butchering Guide" to help him create his baconpig, a somewhat pig-shaped mass made mostly out of bacon, ground pork, and a hot dog. Carl sums up the process as so: "I took the pork hot dog, encased it in ground pork, and wrapped it in bacon." Get ready to feast your eyes on the "turducken of pork." It kind of looks like Piglet!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later