Bakerella made these beautiful chocolate cake balls, or "cakesicles," by mixing together crumbled chocolate cake and frosting, rolling the mixture into little balls, popping them onto sticks, and dipping them in melted candy. Why are foods more fun when you eat them off a stick?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Hello, Tamago Kake Gohan, Your Time Has Come
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads