Dave Cook of Eating In Translation was tired of drinking the standard coffee, tea, and hot chocolate over and over again, so he searched the New York City area for other hot drinks to get him through the winter. His list of 18 wintertime drinks hailing from a wide variety of cuisines should keep your taste buds toasty without tiring them out.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey