If you're dying for nonexistent bacon and egg-flavored potato chips, now is your chance to make the flavor a reality. British potato chip company Walkers is asking customers to help them pick new flavors. Graham Holliday's top flavors include confit de canard, HP Sauce and sea urchin. [via Word of Mouth]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab: The Secret to Perfectly Imperfect Yakitori (Japanese-Style Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet