here. Cook’s Illustrated is looking for another year’s line-up of recipe testers. Not a bad thing to have on your resume, eh? But as they warn, seasonal recipes are tested about six months in advance. That means you could be baking heavy casseroles in July or strawberry shortcakes in December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- The Best Sautéed Broccoli Rabe Is Overcooked Broccoli Rabe
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar