If your new year’s resolution doesn’t involve starving yourself or 100-cal packs, then get over here. Cook’s Illustrated is looking for another year’s line-up of recipe testers. Not a bad thing to have on your resume, eh? But as they warn, seasonal recipes are tested about six months in advance. That means you could be baking heavy casseroles in July or strawberry shortcakes in December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout