here. Cook’s Illustrated is looking for another year’s line-up of recipe testers. Not a bad thing to have on your resume, eh? But as they warn, seasonal recipes are tested about six months in advance. That means you could be baking heavy casseroles in July or strawberry shortcakes in December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World