here. Cook’s Illustrated is looking for another year’s line-up of recipe testers. Not a bad thing to have on your resume, eh? But as they warn, seasonal recipes are tested about six months in advance. That means you could be baking heavy casseroles in July or strawberry shortcakes in December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?