here. Cook’s Illustrated is looking for another year’s line-up of recipe testers. Not a bad thing to have on your resume, eh? But as they warn, seasonal recipes are tested about six months in advance. That means you could be baking heavy casseroles in July or strawberry shortcakes in December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out