The True Love Roast contains turkey, goose, chicken, pheasant, partridge, pigeon squab, Aylesbury duck, Barbary duck, poussin, guinea fowl, mallard and quail along with herb and fruit stuffings. There's a different bird to represent each of the 12 days of Christmas! Only 50,000 calories!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops