Morgan Moore's homemade peppermint marshmallows look perfect for the holiday season. If you've never made marshmallows before, start by watching Design Sponge's marshmallow-making video tutorial. Swirl red food coloring into the surface of the marshmallow batter to get the marbled look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes