Morgan Moore's homemade peppermint marshmallows look perfect for the holiday season. If you've never made marshmallows before, start by watching Design Sponge's marshmallow-making video tutorial. Swirl red food coloring into the surface of the marshmallow batter to get the marbled look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How to Make Crepe-Style Manicotti
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods