This time with fudge made from Velveeta, butter, and cocoa powder. Formed into balls. Placed on sticks. Dipped in white chocolate. Rolled in nuts. She doesn't want us to live to see the New Year. Recipe here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef