This time with fudge made from Velveeta, butter, and cocoa powder. Formed into balls. Placed on sticks. Dipped in white chocolate. Rolled in nuts. She doesn't want us to live to see the New Year. Recipe here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out