This time with fudge made from Velveeta, butter, and cocoa powder. Formed into balls. Placed on sticks. Dipped in white chocolate. Rolled in nuts. She doesn't want us to live to see the New Year. Recipe here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants