The Hansel and Gretel aesthetic is so outdated. This year why not decorate your holiday table with a modern gingerbread house? No colorful gumdrop roofs or candy cane lanes here—just a garage, a rock garden, palm trees, and an asymmetrical roof. [via notcot.org]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk