Tetley the piglet is no bigger than a tea cup. He's a Pennywell miniature pig, bred from a range of old English breeds, growing no bigger than the size of a cocker spaniel. Watch a video about these tiny pigs.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- 31 Thirst-Quenching Drinks for Labor Day
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes