Tetley the piglet is no bigger than a tea cup. He's a Pennywell miniature pig, bred from a range of old English breeds, growing no bigger than the size of a cocker spaniel. Watch a video about these tiny pigs.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- Better Than Classic: Our Nordstrom-Inspired Tomato Soup