Tetley the piglet is no bigger than a tea cup. He's a Pennywell miniature pig, bred from a range of old English breeds, growing no bigger than the size of a cocker spaniel. Watch a video about these tiny pigs.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: How to Make Great Home Fries
- Win Your Next Potluck With Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans)
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home
- The Big Green Egg and Beyond: The 10 Best Kamado Smokers and Grills
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment