Lately I've noticed Halloween-themed cupcakes popping up at bakeries and grocery stores, but none of them look as cool or creepy as Nicole Weston's vampire cupcakes. They pulsate with the sugary goodness of cherry pie filling blood!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?