I imagine there aren't many things more delicious than this Jamón Ibérico de Bellota — ham made from happy, acorn-fed, free-range black-footed pigs. Thanks to Su-Lin for sharing this drool-worthy photo with us in the Serious Eats Flickr Pool.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide