If Robyn were writing this, I believe her first word would be, "CHOMP!" Graham Holliday aka Noodlepie has declared this banh mi thit nuong from a stall on Nguyen Trai street in Saigon the best sandwich in the world and by the looks of it, I am inclined to agree.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum