If Robyn were writing this, I believe her first word would be, "CHOMP!" Graham Holliday aka Noodlepie has declared this banh mi thit nuong from a stall on Nguyen Trai street in Saigon the best sandwich in the world and by the looks of it, I am inclined to agree.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Nachos for One? The Microwave Is Your Best Friend
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)