If Robyn were writing this, I believe her first word would be, "CHOMP!" Graham Holliday aka Noodlepie has declared this banh mi thit nuong from a stall on Nguyen Trai street in Saigon the best sandwich in the world and by the looks of it, I am inclined to agree.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast