Iron Stef didn't expect her beet-enhanced gnocchi to come out a shocking shade of magenta. Shocking...and alluring. If I didn't hate peeling beets, I'd want to try out the recipe for beet gnocchi with rosemary butter.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk