Iron Stef didn't expect her beet-enhanced gnocchi to come out a shocking shade of magenta. Shocking...and alluring. If I didn't hate peeling beets, I'd want to try out the recipe for beet gnocchi with rosemary butter.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey