Spotted via Laughing Squid, we love this video interview of food anarchist and supper-club host Marc Powell, who presides over a regular meeting of like-minded San Franciscans who pool their talent, curiosity, and food budgets to come together and make a great meal. The interview is care of the excellent Ryan is Hungry site, which offers many food-related clips in its video archive. Well worth checking out.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)