Spotted via Laughing Squid, we love this video interview of food anarchist and supper-club host Marc Powell, who presides over a regular meeting of like-minded San Franciscans who pool their talent, curiosity, and food budgets to come together and make a great meal. The interview is care of the excellent Ryan is Hungry site, which offers many food-related clips in its video archive. Well worth checking out.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey