This instructional website at Nippon Ham teaches you how to turn a boring tube of meat into something that kind of resembles a bunny. Or a duck. Or a hippo. Or a sheep. Now you can fulfill that lifelong dream of creating a menagerie of flesh colored animals with just the power of a knife and a pack of ham-based weiners!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now