I'm a dad and I love pie, so I can only conclude that all dads love pie. What's not to love about a great pie? We all appreciate flakey, golden-brown crusts and firm, not-too-sweet fresh fruit filling, don't we? Is there anything better than a great piece of cherry pie served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or better yet some vanilla frozen custard? So this Father's Day give your dad a cherry pie from the Grand Traverse Pie Company. You'll make him very happy. Order it today and your pie will make it to your dad by Father's Day.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum