I'm a dad and I love pie, so I can only conclude that all dads love pie. What's not to love about a great pie? We all appreciate flakey, golden-brown crusts and firm, not-too-sweet fresh fruit filling, don't we? Is there anything better than a great piece of cherry pie served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or better yet some vanilla frozen custard? So this Father's Day give your dad a cherry pie from the Grand Traverse Pie Company. You'll make him very happy. Order it today and your pie will make it to your dad by Father's Day.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams