The Washington Post's food section had a fun and informative interview with Trevor Corson, author of The Zen of Fish: The Story of Fish, from Samurai to Supermarket. The piece offers some basic, useful-if-a-bit-obvious advice about eating and ordering sushi and a video that will make sushi purists cringe but might actually prove useful for folks trying to make sushi at home.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- The 10 Dishes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Georgian Food