I wish I had time to prepare beautiful and delicious bento box lunches for myself like my friend Nita, or any of the members of the bento box group on Flickr. Lunch in a Box makes it sound easy, with great tips like how to pack and bento box and gap fillers.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: How to Make a Gooey Apple Pie
- The Pressure Cooker Makes Rich, Hearty Ragù Bolognese in Record Time