weighs in on the Mozza phenomenon today, but he's just a little late to the party. Serious Eats was on it in January. I do appreciate the butterscotch budino recipe, which is one of the best desserts I have had in years. If you do go to Mozza, have the gelati as well for dessert. You won't be disappointed. This is Nancy Silverton's restaurant we're talking about here. She is merely (for my money at least) the greatest pastry chef in America.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?