weighs in on the Mozza phenomenon today, but he's just a little late to the party. Serious Eats was on it in January. I do appreciate the butterscotch budino recipe, which is one of the best desserts I have had in years. If you do go to Mozza, have the gelati as well for dessert. You won't be disappointed. This is Nancy Silverton's restaurant we're talking about here. She is merely (for my money at least) the greatest pastry chef in America.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants