Lynn of To Short Term Memories made these lovely macarons for herself after teaching a cooking class. One's filled with dulce de leche and the other with kaya, a rich, creamy jam made with coconut milk, eggs and pandan leaf most popular in Singapore and Malaysia and usually served spread on toast. I do not know how I will continue to exist in the world today knowing I cannot have these in my mouth!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling