Lynn of To Short Term Memories made these lovely macarons for herself after teaching a cooking class. One's filled with dulce de leche and the other with kaya, a rich, creamy jam made with coconut milk, eggs and pandan leaf most popular in Singapore and Malaysia and usually served spread on toast. I do not know how I will continue to exist in the world today knowing I cannot have these in my mouth!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese