Lynn of To Short Term Memories made these lovely macarons for herself after teaching a cooking class. One's filled with dulce de leche and the other with kaya, a rich, creamy jam made with coconut milk, eggs and pandan leaf most popular in Singapore and Malaysia and usually served spread on toast. I do not know how I will continue to exist in the world today knowing I cannot have these in my mouth!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast