Martha Stewart is going into the frozen food business via a deal with Costco. With Martha Stewart Omnimedia's stock price languishing and its earnings picture equally lackluster, the real question is whether frozen lasagna can save Ms. Martha's bacon.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese