Phil Lees writes a fantastic food blog from Cambodia called Phnomenon and has put together a short guide to eating street food, for the benefit of fellow intrepid eaters, and maybe those just starting to dip their toes in. He says, "I tend to eat more food from the street in Cambodia than your average tourist as well as eating everything that the LP warns me against and tend not to ever injure myself doing so. I don’t have a cast-iron stomach and accordingly, I eat in a way that I consider sensible."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes