a short guide to eating street food, for the benefit of fellow intrepid eaters, and maybe those just starting to dip their toes in. He says, "I tend to eat more food from the street in Cambodia than your average tourist as well as eating everything that the LP warns me against and tend not to ever injure myself doing so. I don’t have a cast-iron stomach and accordingly, I eat in a way that I consider sensible."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie