Char Kway Teow: This comes especially in savory and sweet soy sauce with or without chilli whichever your taste buds prefer. Hardcore Char Kway Teow lovers can also insist on raw or half cooked see hum or cockles for the extra flavor and texture.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Hello, Tamago Kake Gohan, Your Time Has Come
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads